Session Dates: May 15 - June 23, 2017
Emory College for High School Students - Session 1
is for students interested in a six-week credit course. For a full list of courses offered in Session 1, please click here
. Students interested in taking multiple courses must apply to both sessions (Session 1 and Session 2). Enrollment in one course only per session
HOUSING Important note:
The 6-week credit course option in the Pre-College Program does NOT offer an on-campus housing option. Commuter student is the only option with this program. Students admitted to this 6-week session must make living arrangements locally with a friend or family member and arrange their own transportation to campus daily.
May 1, 2017
As a reminder, completed applications are evaluated on a rolling basis until classes are filled. It is possible the course you are interested in will be full earlier than the application deadline.
Tuition and Fees
is assessed per credit hour. Courses offered for high school students are either three or four credit hours. Please be sure to view our tuition and fees page here
The application fee must be paid and all questionnaires submitted in order for your application to be reviewed for acceptance. If you are applying to more than one session, only one application fee is required.
If you are a returning student, meaning you attended our program last year, you are not required to pay this fee. Instead, please send an email to email@example.com
to let us know and it will be waived.
Deposit: A $350 deposit is required in order to ensure your seat in the course and program.
1) To start an application, select APPLY NOW
- You may begin your application and return at a later time before submitting it for review.
- Once you start an application, you can access it by going to the Online Portal at: http://precollege.emory.edu. Select OISP PORTAL LOGIN at the top right corner to enter your login ID (email address) and password.
2) Once all items on your checklist are submitted, your application is considered complete. Click SUBMIT
at the top of the application screen.
3) All completed applications are verified to ensure all requirements have been met then forwarded to the admission committee.
4) Admission decisions will be sent by email within 3-5 business days.
PARENTS PLEASE NOTE:
If you are an Emory employee, and your high school student is applying to attend the Emory College for High School Students, the student will create a login through the OISP PORTAL LOGIN
in order to start the online application. The login will be the primary email address (and the password created through the online system). For instructions on how to create a login, please click here
. If you attempt to log in under EMORY LOGIN, the system will not allow you to create an application.
The application must be created under the high school student’s name and email address. Parents must be listed as the "cc email address" in order to be copied on all communications.
If you are accepted into the program, that does NOT automatically enroll you in your course
. In order to ensure your seat in the course and program, you must submit a $350 deposit. Instructions for deposit are provided only to accepted students.