Session dates: TBD
The Emory Infectious Diseases Institute is for students interested in a three-week, noncredit lab course. Students enrolled in this selective three-week institute will spend the first two weeks in the Infectious Diseases: Causes and Cures
course and will participate in several afternoon workshops in preparation for their third week experience. During the final week of the institute, students will be highly engaged through hands-on work in a human pathogens laboratory.
As a reminder, completed applications are evaluated on a rolling basis until classes are filled. It is possible the course you are interested in will be full earlier than the application deadline.
Tuition and Fees
For the full cost of the program, please be sure to view our tuition and fees page here
The application fee must be paid and all questionnaires submitted in order for your application to be reviewed for acceptance. If you are applying to more than one session, only one application fee is required.
If you are a returning student, meaning you attended our program last year, you are not required to pay this fee. Instead, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
to let us know and it will be waived.
A $350 non-refundable deposit is required in order to ensure your seat in the course and program.
1) To start an application, select APPLY NOW
at the top of the screen.
- You may begin your application and return at a later time before submitting it for review.
- Once you start an application, you can access it by going to the Online Portal at: http://precollege.emory.edu. Select OISP PORTAL LOGIN at the top right corner to enter your login ID (email address) and password.
2) Once all items on your checklist are submitted, your application is considered complete. Click SUBMIT
at the top of the application screen.
3) All completed applications are verified to ensure all requirements have been met then forwarded to the admission committee.
4) Admission decisions will be sent by email within 4-5 business days.
PARENTS PLEASE NOTE:
If you are an Emory employee, and your high school student is applying to attend the Emory Pre-College Program, the student will create a login through the OISP Portal Login in order to start the online application. The login will be the primary email address (and the password created through the online system). For instructions on how to create a login, please click here
The application must be created under the high school student’s name and email address
. Parents should be listed as the "cc email address" in order to be copied on all communications.
If you are accepted into the program, that does NOT automatically enroll you in your course.
In order to ensure your seat in the course and program, you must submit a $350 non-refundable deposit. Instructions for deposit are only provided to accepted students.